A team from the Investor Service Center visited our current and future partners, who will support the City of Chelm in building and developing its offer to companies.
During the meeting, we gained knowledge, materials and support from experts from the Entrepreneur Service Center of the Industrial Development Agency in Lublin, employees of Bank Gospodarstwa Krajowego, as well as the Business Lubelskie team operating within the structures of the Office of the Marshal of the Lublin Province in Lublin," says Mariusz Rudzki, director of the ISC. - We would also like to thank you for the constructive meeting with the City of Lublin investor service team and the exchange of good practices, he adds.
The Investor Service Center is a point where you can get information about, among other things:
- available investment areas,
- sources of investment financing,
- available investment reliefs and incentives,
- potential cooperators, business partners,
- opportunities for R&D activities within the local environment,
- opportunities for the development of export activities.
All willing companies are welcome to visit our point:
Chelm Economic Activity Center, 3E Ceramiczna Street, 22-100 Chelm, room No. 6
email: [email protected]